To keep your hair looking its best every day, follow this simple guide. These dos and don’ts will keep your hair in tiptop shape and gives you fashion-forward style.
5 Hair DO’S:
- Do a Regular Gentle head Massage: Head massage is a great way to treat your scalp and hair. A gentle oil massage with your finger tips moisturises the hair and provides nourishment to grow hair.
- Do Wash hair brushes: Wash your hair brush & combs in shampoo or soap at least once a week. It will maintain hygiene, reduces dandruff problem and improves quality of your hairs.
- Do Check Ingredient Labels:Get into the habit of checking the ingredient label before buying mild shampoo and conditioner. Those who wash their hair more frequently must use safer options like Reetha and Shikakai or home made shampoo.
- Do Protect Your Hair From Sun Damage:Like your skin, your hair should be protected from the harsh rays of the sun. Wear a hat or scarf when spending longer time in the sun.
- Do Take care of your Diet: By taking care of your diet, the position of your inner health will improve the condition of your hair. Be kind to yourself.
5 Hair don’ts
- Don’t Wash Your Hair Daily: If you wash your hair every single day, it will strip off the natural oils from your hair, leaving it dull, dry and reduces shine.
- Don’t have a permanent bleach and color: Bleach is a chemical, it can harm your hair at extreme, if all you really need it go for “highlights” only.
- Don’t Over Use The Appliances: Excess heat from styling tools such as blow drier will make your hair dry, rough, and brittle, and also cause split ends. You do not need heating tools to make your hair look good. Use a natural smoothing serum to get that glossy look. Get creative and style without heat.
- Don’t Style When Wet: Wet hair can stretch, causing breakage or damage, so avoid brushing or combing hair when very wet. First let dry your hairs naturally then make your favorite hairstyle and you are good to go Hair tip: Let your hair dry 80 t0 90 percent before styling.
- Don’t forget to meet your stylist: keep regular scheduled appointments with your stylist. Making an appointment for a trim every 4 to 6 weeks will leave your hair in tiptop condition.
After following all the do’s and don’ts mentioned above, still you are not able to meet your expectation, so you can get hair loss treatment in Lucknow.